Tuesday 23 January 2018

CAS(E) THIS SKETCH!

Tuesday 23 January 2018

 

Today’s card is inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #255, a sketch challenge. I loved the simplicity of this sketch and decided to break out my products from the new "True Gentleman" Suite. I often struggle with male cards but the new "True Gentleman" Suite in the Stampin' Up!® 2018 Occasions Catalogue makes creating male cards a breeze.  

 .
The True Gentleman Designer Series Paper is a great base for this card and I've picked out three of the colours, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and Tranquil Tide.

 
I've stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy, cut it out using the co-ordinating Tailored Tag Punch then stamped the moustache and triangular stamp to the top and bottom. 
 
 

I've cut a mat to go around the punch in Tranquil Tide and adhered it to the card using dimensionals - these always seem to add a little pop to any card!


Then a strip of DSP on the insert tied up with Linen Thread finishes up the inside.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card.

 
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10