Thursday 23 November 2017

INK & INSPIRATION BLOG HOP

Thursday 23 November 2017
 
 


Welcome to this month's Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. You are currently visiting Angela Meiritz-Reid from Christchurch, New Zealand. The theme this month is Sorry/Sympathy/Get Well. Please hop around the list at the bottom to check out all the inspirational project created by the team.
 
 
The sentiment "Wishing you brighter days to come" is from the Beautiful You stamp set and covers lots of different situations. The paper I've used is "Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper" from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue, isn't it stunning? And here are two other cards also made from paper in that suite.


For a few of my friends 2017 has been a difficult year so I'm hoping these cards will let them know I'm thinking of them and cheering them along for brighter days! 
 
 
As this paper is so pretty I didn't want to cover it up or detract from it so I kept my sentiment and embellishments to a minimum.
 
Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to visit the other design team members for more ideas and inspiration. 
 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Absolutely stunning, Angela! I think this is my fave from the new catalog! Thank you for hopping in the Ink & Inspirations November Blog Hop! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie for your lovely comment and for organising another great hop xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, I love this new DSP and these cards showcase it so well!! Mine arrived yesterday and I can't wait to open it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph for your lovely comment and I hope you've had time to play with your new product xx

      Delete
  3. These cards are so beautiful!! I LOVE the new DSP....can't wait to use it all over the place! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dena for your lovely comment and I look forward to seeing how your use your DSP xx

      Delete
  4. Stunning cards, thank you for sharing. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous. You were right not to cover up that beautiful paper.... I must have this paper!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine and yes you must have this paper xx

      Delete

09 10