GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT 110 | SKETCH CHALLENGE

Monday 30 October 2017



Hello and welcome to my blog. Today's card is for the Global Design Project #GDP110 Sketch Challenge and here's the sketch that inspired my card.

 
I love sketch challenges and this one is no exception. With Christmas just 8 weeks away I need to get a move on with making and sending my Christmas cards so it was a great opportunity to make a Christmas card.
 

As it was such a fun and easy card to make, it would be perfect to make a pile of at once.


The products I've used for my card are from the Year of Cheer Suite, which showcases intricate designs, elegant foil - perfect metallic projects!
 
The Cheers to the Year stamp set also covers the New Year and Weddings making it a versatile set.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and if you'd like more ideas using this sketch be sure to head over to the Global Design Project blog.

 
your photo name

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Angela! What a sweet card! I love all this white! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete