Global Design Project 100 | CASE the Designer Celebration

Saturday 19 August 2018


You know when you have a million and one things to do and you manage to do everything but what you should be doing? Yip I've managed that successfully for the past 3 hours! Although I did get to try a new technique  - smooshing!

 
It's lots of fun and appeals to the "artist" in me! I used my new Season to Sparkle stamp set. The chandelier has been embossed in white and then I smooshed the colour over the top using a piece of clear acetate. The colours I used are Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.
 
 
And this is Krista Frattin's card I've cased.

 
And I decided I couldn't let the week go by without CASEing Brian's card too! Once again I've used the Season to Sparkle stamp set with the Chandelier Thinlits.

Where Brian has pink I have silver and where Brian has gold I have pink!

Right I'm off to get some jobs done! See you tomorrow.

 
your photo name

6 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I adore the watercolor card! And the black and sliver combo is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer for your lovely comments xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Charlet for your lovely comment xx

      Delete
  3. Wait - smooshing! What is that! I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that's what you'd done lol! It's putting some ink from the stamp pad onto a piece of window sheet, spritzing it with a couple of squirts of water then smooshing it on your water colour paper over your embossed image! It's so much fun I'm smooshing everything! xx

      Delete