Saturday 3 June 2017

Global Design Project | Colour Challenge

Saturday 3 June 2017


Oh my gosh am I so happy to be here! After almost a week of excruciating back pain I'm pleased to say I'm on the mend. I try to appreciate feeling healthy but sometimes it gets taken for granted and I guess mostly it's not until you are unwell that you realise that!
 
So thank you for popping in to check out my blog today and as a celebration of feeling better I've made my card for this week's Global Design Project.


Sadly it's Kylie Bertucci's last week as a Design Team Member but she plans on playing along when she can so it's great we won't be seeing the last of her at GDP! I will miss Kylie's regular projects and the support she's given me here since it began 89 challenges ago! Good luck Kylie - miss you already xx

 
The Daisy Delight stamp set and Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper have been well loved since their arrival and I look forward to creating lots more projects with them. The "thanks" is from the Weather Together stamp set - I thought it tucked in nicely under the bow.

I'm off to prepare for a 17th birthday party here tonight - wish me luck! About 20 of my daughter's friends coming to celebrate. It seems like only yesterday I was holding that baby in my arms!

Would you like to comment?

09 10