Thursday 29 June 2017

Global Design Project 093 | Colour Challenge

Thursday 29 June 2017



Today I'm showcasing new products from the Stampin' Up! 2017/18 Annual Catalogue on my card for the latest Global Design Project Colour Challenge.
 
Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst are two of the new five "In Colors" that will be with us for the next two years. Teamed with Pool Party (one of my favourite colours) it makes a stunning impact.
 
 
"Birthday Wishes" is from the new Happiest of Days (143796) stamp set. It has a lovely selection of images and sentiments. I'm looking forward to making more projects with this set. I coloured the images using my blender pen and ink from the lid of my stamp pads.
 
The Lemon Lime Twist DSP on the base is from the Eastern Palace Specialty (144147) Designer Series Paper and the Berry Burst DSP is from the Naturally Eclectic (144185) Designer Series Paper.
 
 
I included strips of both DSP on the inside and added the new Pool Party Solid Baker's Twine (144353) to both. I love the Baker's Twine, it's so easy to use and stays tied perfectly!
 
 
I also stamped on the envelope and coloured it in. Both flowers have been coloured using Berry Burst - it just shows what range of colour you can get from one ink!
 
 
As it is a Colour Challenge there's a chance to be selected as a Guest Designer for the next colour challenge. I would love that!
 
If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase any of these products you can SHOP NOW at my online shop. Or if you are looking for a demonstrator please contact me.
 
Have a fabulous day.
 
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10