Monday 26 June 2017

CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge - #134

Monday 26 June 2017

 
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog! Today my card is for CASEing the Catty Challenge and this week it is from the section of the catalogue "For Babies & Kids"! 
My card is based on the card at the bottom left on page 105 of the Annual Catalogue.  I really love this layout.

 
I used the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper (144185) and picked out the gorgeous colours of the gems to colour my elements - Soft Sky, Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy and Night of Navy.
 
 
The cake and greenery are from the Happiest of Days stamp set (143796) and the "Happy for You" is from In the City stamp set (hostess). The zigzag at the top of the banner is from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (137547)!
 
If you live in New Zealand and would like to purchase any of these products you can SHOP NOW at my online shop. Or if you are looking for a demonstrator please contact me.
 
I hope you have a fabulous week and see you soon.



Would you like to comment?

09 10