Monday 13 March 2017

Water Colouring Technique Class

Monday 13 March 2017

 
In my classes I love teaching techniques and showcasing Stampin' Up!® products. You'll have fun creating new projects while learning new tips and tricks along the way. An upcoming technique class on water colouring is detailed below.
 
Technique Card Class
 
Tuesday 11 April at 7.30pm
 
$15 or FREE with qualifying order.
 
Come along on Tuesday night to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs - notecard size) using various watercolour techniques. Enjoy a cuppa and supper too.
 
Classes are held at my home in Halswell.
 
Please RSVP by Friday 7 April.  
 
 
Please email me at angela.frank00@gmail to sign up and arrange payment of the class to secure your place.
 
I hope you'll join me or if that date doesn't suit why not host your own card class/workshop. Gather a group of friends at your place and I'll come to you.
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10