Sunday 26 March 2017

Inside the Lines Card

Sunday 26 March 2017


I love Teneale William's cards and projects - everything she creates is amazing and has a little something extra that sets her apart from the rest. I am an absolute fan of Teneale's (if you hadn't already guessed) so today when I saw this gift bag I decided to CASE (Copy And Share Everything or Copy And Selectively Edit) it to create a card.
 

 And here's what I came up with -


I used the Pop of Pink Specialty DSP with the Inside the Lines DSP from the SAB brochure. The It's your day stamp is from the Oh Happy Day Card Kit. I cut the little flower from the Inside the Lines DSP and coloured it in Melon Mambo. For those who don't want to colour in the Inside the Lines DSP this is a perfect way to use it. This layout is a great one and I'll be adding it to my library of sketches.

Enjoy your day and see you again soon.

Would you like to comment?

09 10