Saturday 18 February 2017

Celebrate!

Global Design Project 074 | Sketch Challenge

 
I just love this sketch - it's definitely going into my sketch folder.
 
 
Once again I've used the Beautiful You stamp set - it's an absolute favourite. And if my card looks small it's because I've made it the same size as the Note Cards which is 12.7 x 8.9 cm. The DSP is from the Cupcakes & Carousels Stack and I've co-ordinated with Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach and Very Vanilla Cardstock. The embellishments are from the Falling in Love Suite - a Lace Doily with the Very Vanilla side up and the Very Vanilla 6.4mm Satin Ribbon, and I've added a Pearl Basic Jewel to finish it off.
 
Enjoy your weekend and see you again soon
 


Would you like to comment?

  1. Gorgeous card Angela! This stamp set so reminds me of you every time I see it! So elegant! Thank you so much for sharing your talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete

09 10