Sunday 15 January 2017

Dragonfly Dreams meets Urban Underground!

Global Design Project 069 | Colour Challenge
 
 
The Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up!® is a collection of patterned papers from the Urban Underground Suite which comprise masculine metallic, patterns and textures.  For this week's Global Design Project I've teamed it up the dragonfly and sentiment from the Dragonfly Dreams bundle to create my card.
 
When I saw this week's challenge I immediately thought of the Urban Underground DSP, I just wasn't sure what my free choice colour would be. As Very Vanilla is one of the colours in the DSP the decision was made for me (thankfully)! 
 
The silver thread under the dragonfly thinlit adds a subtle bit of extra silver. And if you know me I take any opportunity to add a bit of bling!

I hope you've had a lovely weekend and have a fabulous week

Would you like to comment?

  1. That dragonfly is so striking against the spotted DSP background Angela. Great card! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project and good luck with the Guest Artist pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula for your lovely comments and stopping by - Angela xx

      Delete

09 10