Wednesday 21 October 2015

Third Time Lucky!

Okay so this is the third time I have tried to write this post - clearly somebody is trying to tell me something!

I've used the same layout and the same DSP to make the following cards for two different challenges.
Pals Paper Arts

The Paper Players
Stampin' Up! have such beautiful papers it's a shame to cover them up. I'm off now don't want to redo this post for a fourth time! See you soon - Angela


Would you like to comment?

  1. I am so glad you persevered, these cards are lovely! Such a great layout to showcase the DSP and I love the little flower with metallic thread! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nance, I loved this challenge - Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful paper, perfect for taking center stage! The sentiment has such a great font, too. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandy, the challenges are great and I love playing along - Angela

    ReplyDelete

09 10