Monday 12 October 2015

Not Another Halloween Card!

My third Halloween card - but who's counting?
To add a little bit of interest I've put Crystal Effects on the crows and cut out extra tombstones and raised them up.
This card is for the Can You Case It blog - the Halloween Edition and TGIF challenges - Angela!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Hi Hollie-Beth thanks and yes it is - Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this black and white Halloween card!! I love that you used crystal effects on the crows and cutting out some headstones to raise them up!! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. I wanted to add something without taking away from the black and white look - Angela

      Delete
  3. Adorable! I love,love, love the added dimension with the popped up tombstones and the Crystal Effects.
    Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Can You Case It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kevin thanks for your comment - it was such a thrill to be picked this week - Angela

      Delete
  4. Angela, love you card.. Nice idea poppin' up some of those gravestones! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eva thank you. I love the CYCI challenges - Angela

      Delete
  5. Angela, what an amazing card! I love the gravestones and those crows! Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wynne thanks for picking my card and popping by - Angela

      Delete

09 10