Friday 5 May 2017

Product Spotlight - Fast Fuse Adhesive

Friday 5 May 2017


Welcome to my new "Product Spotlight" post. Every week I'm going to be highlighting a Stampin' Up! product. I'll explain it's benefits and how to use it. It's disappointing when I hear customers say "oh yes I've got that but I've never opened it"! Hopefully this new weekly segment will put a stop to that!
 
I'm also hoping it will encourage you to purchase products that make your Stampin' Up! experience better as there are many products that help produce better results and save time. And who doesn't love that?
 
Today I'm starting with Adhesives. These are integral products to make sure your projects stick together well and stay stuck!
 

Fast Fuse Adhesive

 
 
Code   129026
 
Price    $15.00 NZD
 
Details and Benefits 
  • 12m of adhesive
  • Acid free
Use
  • Super-strength adhesive that bonds instantly and neatly.
  • Safe for memory preservation projects.
  • Perfect for heavier layers or small 3D items.

 

Fast Fuse Adhesive Refill

 
Code    129027
 
Price     $13.00 NZD
 
Details and Benefits
  • 20ml
  • Acid free

Stampin' Up! have produced a video showing helpful tips and techniques on how to use the Fast Fuse. Just click on this link to watch the short YouTube tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqERTqP3fAA&index=66&list=PL690AA94BDD50C234.
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10