Monday 8 May 2017

Colour INKspiration Card

Monday 8 May 2017


 
Hello Monday! I think I'll just manage to get this card into the Colour INKspiration Challenge before it closes. I spent a lot of time thinking about these colours as they're not my go-to colours but I wanted to participate as it's great to be "challenged". 
 
 
And I'm actually quite pleased with how my card turned out! I used all the colours Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. I think it makes a great male card.
 
 
This Happy Birthday stamp from the Window Shopping set works perfectly coloured half and half.  It's easy to do using the Stampin' Write Markers.
 
 
A strip of the Soft Suede DSP along the bottom of the insert with a bit of Linen Thread to match the front finishes off the inside.
 
Have a great week and see you again soon.

Would you like to comment?

09 10